At Clearbit, you will…
- Own and build the Marcoms design program.
- Drive the creative strategy, direction, and output across marketing, go-to-market, and enablement initiatives at Clearbit.
- Lead and deliver creative campaigns that result in improved conversions, increased pipeline, and brand awareness and affinity.
- Recruit, hire and lead a best-in-class, multi-disciplinary team of designers and creatives.
- Establish and manage budgets and relationships with external agencies and contractors.
- Champion design and creative excellence, and be a driver that shepherds consistent, compelling, and on-brand stories.
- Define the processes and systems that shape your team’s ability to deliver in a sustainable, effective manner.
- Set priorities and objectives for your team, and work with them to develop the best paths forward towards your goals.
We’re look for someone with…
- Experience. You have 10+ years in a creative role, with 3 or more years leading a creative team.
- Creative depth and breadth. You have a background steeped in brand and marketing communications; visual design and design systems; video production and photography.
- Conviction. You know good design and how to express it. You know what it means to humanize a story; to understand and appeal to your audience; to chase big ideas; to say no when there’s reason to say it. Above all, you do these through a lens of empathy.
- Business acumen. You understand SaaS products and technologies, the market we operate in, and how the work you do drives company objectives and outcomes.
- Leadership. You have experience recruiting, hiring, and developing a diverse multi-disciplinary team of designers, and a vision of what is needed to build a design program that embodies excellence. You elicit the very best out of your team. You rely on intuition, experience, and data to make decisions and move people and ideas forward.
- Demonstrable results. You have a portfolio that shows a record of delivering impact through creative campaigns and your contribution.
In you experience, you have…
- Worked on and developed a brand, a visual language, and design systems.
- Defined OKRs, priorities, and processes that have enabled your people to do their best work.
- Led cross-functional workshops and early ideation sessions to help shape ideas and our overall storytelling.
- (Bonus) Experience with live-action video and photo, and their uses in marketing, advertising, and broader applications.
Please include the following in your application:
- Your resume or LinkedIn profile
- An online portfolio or collection of projects that you’ve led.
- A 1-2 paragraph summary of your favorite project (work or personal) and your contributions to it.
- A short paragraph on your goals and how you envision Clearbit fitting into that.
Our commitment to you…
- To give you the support you need to be successful in building that best-in-class Marcoms design program, bringing the Clearbit story to life and to the world, and developing your career as a design leader.
Working at Clearbit:
- We invest in personal and team growth, valuing constructive feedback, and emotional intelligence. We aim to maintain a working environment of psychological safety, where vulnerability is not a weakness so that it’s easier to take creative risks, re-define what’s possible, and grow into the best version of yourself. Your teammates will push you to grow (kindly) and ask for the same in return.
- Building a company takes a physical and mental toll, which is why we think it’s incredibly important to make sure that we provide benefits that focus on physical and mental health.
- Our benefits include:- Competitive salary and meaningful equity- Health, dental, and vision for you and your family- Paid parental leave- Mental health resources, coaching and therapy sessions- 401(K)- Education benefits.
DESIGN TEAM SIZE