Corporate Finance Institute®
Corporate Finance Institute® (CFI) is the leading, accredited provider of online courses, certifications, and productivity tools for finance professionals. Since 2016, we have helped over one million learners and organizations access hands-on, expert-led training to develop best-in-class finance skills for the real world.
With strong revenue growth across 170+ countries, CFI is high-energy and fast-paced. We strive to foster a work environment where our team of 100+ employees can have fun, express a high degree of creativity and collaboration, and are empowered and motivated to succeed. We have won multiple awards through the years, including Inspiring Workplace of the Year and Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
To learn more about CFI click here! https://corporatefinanceinstitute.com
The Product (UX/UI) Designer will work as part of the CFI Product team on building, maintaining, and improving our digital products, and testing new ways of interactions and visual designs.
This includes design from concept to development, shaping the future of our design direction, and helping our team grow and learn.
Must have a portfolio you can share to be considered for this role.
What To Expect:
- Working with CFI’s design and development team, helping drive every aspect of the UX process, and validating solutions at scale.
- Informing product strategy by balancing business goals with CFI’s users’ needs.
- Organizing and facilitating meetings with stakeholders.
- Designing flows, optimizations, and experiences that are elegant and simple.
- Developing a deep understanding of the customer journey, gaining learnings, and making decisions through customer insights, quantitative analysis, and A/B testing.
- Defining user segments.
- Partnering closely with marketing and data teams to understand various user segments and growth opportunities.
- Focusing on identifying the highest impact ideas and turning them into compelling user experiences that grow our products.
- Working closely with engineering to implement and refine designs.
- Contributing to and maintaining our design system.
- Helping build CFI’s design practices and processes, enabling the team to do the best work.
Who You Are:
- 2-5+ years of UI/UX design experience
- Proficiency in design software (i.e. Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, especially with cross-functional partners
- Ability to create interactive prototypes
- Strong attention to details
- Bonus for having experience with working on SaaS products, especially LMS/e-learning platforms
- Ability to balance design process driven by user needs and business goals
- Ability to effectively articulate design decisions and handle feedback well
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
To all CFI’s full-time employees, we offer:
- Competitive compensation packages
- RRSP/401K employer matching
- Excellent coverage for medical, vision, and dental
- 4 weeks / 20 days of paid vacation
- Sick days
- Birthday Off!
- Flexible Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual Active Lifestyle Allowance – stay fit and healthy!
- Annual Learning Allowance – never stop learning!
- Access to the full CFI library!
- Team activities and social events, both virtually and in person
- A dynamic environment with multiple ongoing projects that will allow you to make an impact on your work. We value everyone’s contribution and give team members an equal opportunity to contribute daily to our goals
- Remote- first culture with flexible hours and working arrangements. We believe in talent anywhere.
CFI welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, especially racialized persons or persons of color, Indigenous persons, women, persons with disabilities, 2SLGBTQ+ persons, and all groups protected by the Human Rights Code. CFI is committed to employment equity and fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace.
CFI endeavors to make the recruitment and hiring processes as accessible and barrier-free as possible.
If you require accommodations at any point during the hiring process, please contact People Operations.
🙌 Share & Support
Please let know you found this position on DesignX Job Board as a way to support us so we can keep fostering this community.