Senior UX Designer, Segmentation
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to develop new experiences for customers for our resume builder products. This position closely partners with our team of Product Managers and Designers to identify opportunities and new feature ideas for our job-seeking audience. The ideal candidate is passionate about user research to drive their work and reveal what our users need when they need it.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
This position is part of BOLD’s UX & Design department and will work directly with the newly formed Segmentation product team. This team works collaboratively to identify opportunities to support our users in creating their resumes through discovery with an emphasis on solving unique user problems.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Strong ability to advocate on a customer’s behalf – championing a customer-centric view to influence the development of great product experiences
- Improving business proficiency through partnership with stakeholders, translating stakeholder knowledge into inputs to discovery
- Alongside product managers and researchers, define the discovery and product strategy in support of the horizontal and segmentation initiatives
- Assist in user research through the collection of data, and incorporate this data into designs.
- Storytelling enthusiast and design-thinking influencer, combining quantitative + qualitative data to tell the story of the product
- Proficient in creating prototypes, rapid design iteration and user testing
- Understand the macro-level journey of the product and cross-team dependencies
- Communicate design choices and direction effectively for hand-off to portal product teams through prototypes, design briefs and specs
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 5+ years of web and mobile design experience (preferably for a high-traffic, consumer-facing website).
- Portfolio featuring design thinking, decision-making, and high-fidelity design deliverables.
- Ability to convey concepts through wire-framing, flows, and mockups.
- Effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously, with shifting priorities.
- Interest in driving product growth through experimentation, A/B testing, and product optimizations.
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience working with user research and usability findings.
- Knowledge of in-product A/B testing and experimentation.
- Axure and Figma prototyping experience
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Bi-annual Bonus
- 401(k) Plan Equivalent (with company match)
- Company Equity
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA for health and dependent care)
WE LIKE YOU HEALTHY
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (additional plans for your family)
- Mental Health and Wellness perks (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Sick Time
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness reimbursement (gym, health apps, etc.)
WE WANT YOU HAPPY
- Flexible PTO (take what you need)
- 11 paid holidays a year
- Additional 1-week PTO over December holidays
- Home Internet reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment reimbursement
Under San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position.
Individual pay is based on location, transferable skills, experience, and other relevant factors. This estimated range is based on the best available market data and factors, all of which are subject to change. This position may also be eligible for a bonus and medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k), paid time off, sick leave, and paid holidays, all subject to applicable plan terms.
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don’t discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.
🙌 Share & Support
Please let know you found this position on DesignX Job Board as a way to support us so we can keep fostering this community.