At Frontier, seeing what’s beyond the horizon is in our fiber. And we’ve been doing just that for over 80 years – connecting communities with emerging communications technology across the country. At Frontier, we’re transforming our business to break new ground and taking the digital revolution across the nation. We’ve invested over $1.6B to roll out fiber-fast internet to 10m+ homes by 2025. We’re growing our team so you can join us in exploring and opening new frontiers. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to build a powerful foundation for America’s future and yours.
What we’re seeking:
You will play an important role in helping us transform our digital experiences. Through collaboration with cross-functional teams, you will determine UX and business needs and deliver high-quality, thoughtful, beautiful solutions that solve real user pain points and meet or exceed key success metrics. You will also work closely with developers to ensure that concepts are translated into functional solutions for mobile and web and help to evolve our growing design system. In this hybrid role, you will have a defined work location HUB which includes work from home and assigned days in the office set by your manager. The HUB for this role will be 1919 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX.
What we need in you:
You are an energetic and innovative self-starter with strong skills in UX and visual design and real-world experience applying design and UX best practices to create exceptional experiences. You have excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills and you bring curiosity, empathy, and a collaborative approach to your work.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, researchers, copywriters, and stakeholders to understand requirements, and provide creative, thoughtful solutions
- Create high-level storyboards, mock-ups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present design work to working teams and senior leadership for review and feedback
- Work with other designers to ensure that deliverables align with the design system and help to evolve or add components as needed
- Assess and optimize the performance of new and existing features by actively participating in user research and leveraging performance metrics
- Advocate for design solutions, by articulating factors that influenced the decisions made including business and user goals, demographic and usage data, and research findings
What we offer:
Nothing is more important to our success than the team that built it. That’s why we provide benefits to keep you and your family well. Some of which we’re most proud to offer includes:
- Salary Range: $80,000 to $164,000
- 20 PTO (Paid Time Off) days + 10 paid holidays per year
- Day one medical, dental, vision and prescription drug plan
- 401k match of 50% on 6% of eligible compensation
- Same-sex spouse and domestic partner benefits coverage
- 10 weeks of paid parental leave, 3 weeks of paid caregiver leave and up to $10k in adoption program assistance
What background you should have:
- 3+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction, or similar. Masters’ degree in a related field is a plus
- Fluency in best practices for usability, information architecture, and design
- Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team and working directly with developers for the implementation of design
- Experience with a variety of design, prototyping, and presentation tools such as Figma, XD, Sketch, Axure
- Experience in an Agile/scrum environment
- Experience building and maintaining design systems a plus
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions
Frontier salaries are estimated by third parties and may or may not reflect actual or total compensation. Please confirm with your recruiter.
When you’re in the business of making connections, diversity and inclusion become part of your fiber. We believe in unlocking the power of diversity to drive digital connectivity, so if you feel your experience looks a little different and can add value, we encourage you to apply! #BuildGigabitAmerica
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
⚠️ Job No Longer Available
Check out our other amazing opportunities on the job board. 👉 Explore more jobs